Thursday, January 28, 2010

Beautiful Baby Props

Has anyone heard of Mamique? I recently was talking to my photographer friend and she brought up Mamique and how she has the cutest items for babies. I was intrigued and decided to look her up.

I am not inspired to make things as good looking and as well put together as she does. Mamique's items are gorgeous and her photographs of the babies wearing them are just perfect. I hope that one day I can have a shop like hers and be as successful as she is with making gorgeous baby products.

Here is her website: http://mamique.bigcartel.com/

Here are a few pictures of her items:

2 comments:

  1. My gosh, they're adorable! She must sedate the children because I know my parents never had pictures like this taken of me. There was generally lots of crying and screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are breathtaking photos and super-cute items <3

    ReplyDelete