Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Baby Items and Styles!

Here I am, lagging again on my blogging. I am terrible at this but the good news is that I have been TOO busy to blog! I have been getting orders everyday. I have also been working on new designs in between working on orders :] I have a wonderful friend and customer, Jennifer, who has been helping me pick out new designs and has been photographing them for me!

Here are a few of my new designs that should have photos to come in the near future.

This hat is called the "Tough Boy Hat"

Loose Egg Cocoon with Simple Beanie and Coconut Button

Pea in a Pod Cocoon

Here are a few designs that are in my shop already and Jennifer took wonderful photos for me:

Simple Beanie with Button

Stork Pouch

Baby Hammock





No comments:

Post a Comment